Tuesday, July 31, 2012

teething

Quinn,
I know I need to post pictures from your birthday party, but it's been a rough past couple of days.  I think I've finally figured it out, I think you are getting your molars in.  Poor baby. :(
Dr. Moylan mentioned that they would be coming soon, he saw that they were swollen.  Well, you are a mess- nose running, fussy, waking up at night, not eating.  Saturday you threw up all over me and then later in your crib, but you were acting fine.  I called the doctor's office and the nurse didn't seem concerned.  I thought maybe it was from starting you on the cow's milk.  Well, you didn't throw up any more after Saturday but now you are fussy and your nose is running so I think now it's those molars.  I am super tired from being up with you at night but we are going to get through this together.  I'll wait a couple more days to give you any more cows milk, don't want to make things any worse.

We did have a fun afternoon with Alicia and Jude.  You and Jude had a nice lunch date at Brio and then 1/2 price cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory.  Fancy, fancy!  Don't worry, us mommies carried you and Jude, and your diaper bags, and your highchair seat all over the plaza so you guys could hang out and babble at each other.  I mean, I guess us mommies did a little bit of talking and eating as well.  :)

 
"Here, let me get you some bread Quinn."        

No comments:

Post a Comment