Monday, July 16, 2012

I'm a cow.

Quinn, this totally happened, your mom is soooooo cool :p

"I'm not too chicken to dress like a cow!" 

It was "Cow Appreciation Day" at Chic-Fli-A, so if you dressed like a cow you got free food.  It was really fun.  Bree and Josie invited us to dress up with them.  The best part was that after we ate some food we took you girls into the "play place" and you had so much fun.  I couldn't believe how brave you were.  You climbed up the stairs, crawled through the tunnels, crawled up and went down the slide.  Then when I would pick you up thinking you were done you would wiggle out of my arms and take off to do it again- all by yourself!  I followed closely behind of course.  Bree and I were getting quiet a work out following you and Josie up through the tunnels and down the slide.  I feel so incredibly blessed to have mom friends to be silly and have fun with!






 "Put me down mom, I want to go play!"








You and your BFF Josephine had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment