Saturday, July 9, 2011

Nursery- almost done :)

Here are some pictures of the nursery.  It is not complete but close enough.  I might have to finish some things after the baby is here.


Here is the beautiful mobile that Aimee made for us:

Here it is from the baby's point of view:
 

 Unfinished: The window frames will be painted and hung over the illustrations.

 Thank you for your characters Mo Willems.


 Here is the beautiful dresser that Jeff and my dad painted.  
I got the fun knobs from Hobby Lobby.  I love it!

 Closet organizer from Babies R Us that fits perfectly into the tiny, barely usable closet making it very usable.  I am so pleased with this set up.


Awesome banner that Lisa made.
Unfinished: Maternity photo frame to be hung above banner.  
 The picture got hung in this one.

Unfinished: art for above the bookshelf


No comments:

Post a Comment