Monday, December 27, 2010

Dream

Dear sweet baby,

Last night I had my first dream about you.  In my dream the hospital called me to say that you were ready and to come get you.  I was so excited, I couldn't wait to see you.  When I got there you were a boy with fiery red hair.  My uncle does have red hair so I guess this could be possible. :)  We had named you Levi and you were amazing and so active, wiggling around in my arms.  The doctor said that you had to have medicine for your eye because one eye had turned gray and then they said I couldn't take you home until we paid for your eye treatment, so I had to fool around with the insurance for a while. :p

Well, whether you are a boy or girl, and whatever color hair you have, we can't wait to see you.  We love you so much already.  You will be perfect for us sweet baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment