Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Spirit

Well, I am in the midst of my second pregnancy cold, so I am doubly exhausted.  But this morning I have many praises.  For one, last night was the first night in weeks that I have gotten decent sleep.  I only woke up ONE time, at 3am to go to the bathroom.  Hooray!  Second, I bought this amazing CD at Cost-Co called "Classic Christmas".  It has Christmas music from Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Nat King Cole, Gene Autry, Ella Fitzgerald, Andy Williams...  This is my kind of Christmas music.  It's what my dad plays at Christmas and it is so good and quality, not like some of the crap they play on the radio now.  I listened to it the whole way to work this morning and it really lifted my spirits. 

Favorite Christmas songs: "We Need a Little Christmas" (esp. the version from the Muppet Christmas movie) and "Baby it's Cold Outside" and of course my all time favorite (but not on the CD): "Feliz Navidad".

1 comment:

  1. Dude I've got the cd player filled up with Christmas cds and on shuffle right now! How funny that I checked your blog right now!

    ReplyDelete