Friday, June 10, 2011

STL and Columbia Baby Showers

This is a late post but I had a lot of pictures to go through. :)  On Sunday, May 22, Jeff and I had two baby showers!  We are so blessed by our family and friends.  My amazing sister, aunts, and grandma threw us a shower in the STL and my dear friend Mazvita threw us one in Columbia later that evening.  They were both beautiful and a lot of fun.  I will let the pictures tell the story.













This is when Grandma told us how she thought the stroller that we registered for was an ugly color and that if it weren't for my Aunt Jane telling her to get us the one we picked out she was going to get a red one instead.  lol



My beautiful, incredible sister!  Aunt Chrissy :)



All the lovely ladies who help throw our baby shower!


Columbia Baby Shower!














My beautiful, wonderful friend Mazvita.








No comments:

Post a Comment