Friday, March 9, 2012

31 Days of Play

Day 4: Bubbles

Quinn did not take a whole lot of notice of the bubbles but she did love reaching for the bubble tumbler and pulling out the wand.  Let me just tell you that the $1.99 I spend on the little bubble tumbler was WELL worth it.  It DID NOT SPILL a drop!!  I don't know how this magical little device works but Q was flipping and rolling it all over the place and nothing came out!




Day 5: Peek-A-Boo Fruit

I put a lemon and a pear under two small bowls and let Quinn figure out how to uncover them.  Then I narrated her exploration and labeled the fruits and their colors and what we do with them.  She explored with her hands and her mouth.  Then I cut up the pear and let her eat some.

adapted from: http://www.notimeforflashcards.com/2011/05/peek-a-boo-fruit.html



No comments:

Post a Comment