Tuesday, March 13, 2012

31 Days of Play

Day 9:  Yogurt Painting

Today Q did some yogurt painting.  I know Jeff would cringe at this idea but that is because he doesn't like messy things, but when it comes to fun messy things- I am all in.  I saw the idea for yogurt painting on Pinterest and adapted it.  I used: two cups of plain yogurt, food coloring, a baking sheet, a bathtub.  I stripped Q down to her diaper and put her in the bathtub with a baking sheet.  I started with just the white yogurt and then added blue and green yogurt (that I had previously mixed with food coloring).  Of course she loved it!  She dove right in. . . literally- she leaned forward and was on her stomach in it within seconds, then she got mad so I sat her back up.  She mixed it, swirled it around, slapped it so that it splattered, tasted it.  Then when she was all done I just rinsed everything off down the drain, took off her diaper, and gave her a quick bath.  And she was all ready for her nap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment