Wednesday, January 25, 2012

6 month appointment

We went to the pediatrician today,  Dr. Moylan with St. Luke pediatrics on the Plaza.  I love this doctor.  He is so calm, laid back, and reassuring.  I went in with a typed page full of questions and worries and walked out feeling good about the world.  You were wonderful the whole appointment.  You just rolled around on the table.  You got your 6 months shots and you took them like a champ.  I could barley sleep last night because I was dreading you having to get shots and hearing you cry so hard.  But you only cried for a few seconds and then I distracted you with your favorite toy: your musical bee.  Dr. Moylan says you are perfect and healthy and growing just like you should.  You are 13 lbs, 12 oz and 25 inches.  You are in the 25%tile for weight and the 50%tile for height.  You are 6 months and 5 days old and have not been sick at all!!  Yay for healthy breast milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment