Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I should be sleeping.

You are napping and I should be sleeping as well, but I am not.  My eyes are burning and heavy.  I am very sleep deprived because you, my dear, have not been sleeping well at night.  I don't know what makes this happen, but for days now you have been waking up so much that I just let you sleep in bed with me so that I can quickly nurse you back to sleep and sleep myself.  Except that I don't sleep well with you in the bed because I have to check on you to make sure you are okay and not covered up with a blanket or something.  Daddy and I hate to hear you cry and it seems that you just get more worked up if we don't respond after a few minutes so alas, here we are.  I spend a lot of time trying to figure you out and come up with a solution but Daddy says "Maria, you don't have to fix it, you just have to survive it."  Words of wisdom- I need to stop looking things up of the computer.  Of course Daddy get much more sleep than I do.  :)  I have to remind myself that you are your own little person, 6 months old, utilizing your free will.  You are a mystery sometimes, and I will probably keep trying to figure you out, in every stage, cause that's kind of my job. :)

Good blog post to read:
http://momastery.com/blog/2012/01/29/one-two-three-4/

No comments:

Post a Comment