Monday, January 9, 2012

A Christmas Reflection

I don't want to forget to write about your first Christmas!!  You had so much fun and already love opening presents.  I have pictures to prove it!  We got your picture taken with Santa.  You got an awesome wagon from Grandma and Grandpa Smith.  You took your first trip to Silver Dollar City.
You loved playing with all the family and loved all the attention.  Everyone gets a kick out of you and loves you so much.  We are so blessed to have such incredible family.

Hear are some pictures:
 Quinn loved playing with Liz

 Great Grandma




 Look at that determination!



 Christmas!

 Gimme presents!

 First trip to Silver Dollar City in my wagon!





 My favorite :)



I love the creepy Mommy and Daddy portraits in the background. :p













No comments:

Post a Comment