Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween!

I am not a big fan of Halloween.  I hate scary, gory stuff.  But this year I had so much fun because we took Quinn Trick or Treating for the first time and then had a little Halloween dinner party with the Johnsons and the Courtneys.  We had a great time taking all the kids to the Brookside shops to trick or treat.  Then we headed back to our house for some yummy dinner, drinks, and dessert.

I made Quinn a cute pink skeleton costume with fabric paint.  Then Alicia and I decided to make Jude one to match!



Here are our Spooooooky Skeletons :)








 Trick or Treating at the Brookside shops:









"Mommy won't let me eat candy so I'm going to eat my pail instead."





Jacob's Well Play Group Halloween Party:



This is right after I told her we were going to see Josie at the party and she was saying "Jooo-see!"



No comments:

Post a Comment