Friday, November 30, 2012

God's Creative Heart

Last day of November and we went to the zoo again today because the weather is still so nice!  Looking at all the animals, especially the brightly colored ones always make me think of how creative God is.  Every color we "make" has already been on the earth from God, only His colors in nature and on his creation are even more vibrant and beautiful.  When I see the bright blue frogs or the Lorikeets that are the most vibrant blues, greens, oranges, yellows, and reds I've ever seen, I think of how God made them to bring Him joy and us joy.  They worship him just by being.  God is beauty, and beauty leads us to discover God.  This is what the zoo does for me, makes me stand in awe of God's beauty and creation, power and majesty.  I love sharing this with you sweet girl, I love seeing you look with eyes of wonder and joy at the world. 

And the best part is that our creative God made you, unique to any creature in the world.  God made you to love and worship Him and bring His heart joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment