Monday, April 30, 2012

9 months

On April 20th you were 9 months old.  You had your doctor appointment that day (with no shots!!) and Dr. Moylan said you are doing great!  You are very healthy, growing just as you should.  You were 15lbs, 14oz and 26 3/4 inches.  You have been crawling all over the place, usually heading for the top the the stairs (I just ordered baby gates) or the dogs rawhide bones (yuck!).  Of course you love to put everything in your mouth that you shouldn't and pay little attention to your toys.  I love watching you crawl around, deciding for yourself where you want to go and what you are interested in.  I love watching you explore so many new things.  You love to pull up and stand, holding on to the chest in the living room or the side of the bath tub.  A couple days ago I sat you down on the bathroom rug so I could brush my teeth and you stood yourself up against the tub and turned the water on!  What a fun discovery!


Here you are actually playing with your new favorite toy.  I went to the Pembroke Hill garage sale last week and got a TON of great toys and board books for you.  I was so excited!  I got this awesome toy in perfect condition for $2!!






 "Ha, ha Mommy!  Just try and catch me!


Pics from Megan's engagement party in STL:

 You wanted our food and drinks.

 You love Cousin Marikate!

 Cousin Danny!

Then Sunday we went to the STL Zoo:


 





And some yogurt painting pics just for fun:



 Your favorite part was Ozark licking your hand and arms.


On Friday, Mommy and Daddy went to the "Tiger Ball" with people from Daddy's work.  We had fun getting all dressed up and eating fancy food, plus we are both Mizzou alumni- GO Tigers!  Brooke and Ryan watched you and you had fun but you did not want to go to sleep with out me there to nurse you.




No comments:

Post a Comment