Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Baby Legs

Yesterday for Valentine's Day I made Quinn some "baby legs".  I followed a You Tube tutorial on how to make them (no I didn't just cut the foot off as Jeff thought), I made them with this great little ankle cuff to keep them on her skinny legs.  I was quite proud of myself and plan to make more for her.  I even learned how to use the zig zag setting on the old sewing machine- WITHOUT calling my Gma for help :)

I used a pair of my old socks this time because it was practice but I will buy some cute new socks for the next ones I make and was even thinking about sewing some cute ribbon to the tops.  Hooray for finally fulfilling my need to be crafty during nap time!  Quinn loved them by the way, she was rolling all over the place last night with her new freedom in pants-less range of motion.

On a side note, Jeff has been traveling for work the last few weeks (but home on weekends) so we certainly missed him yesterday for Valentine's Day but he is coming home tonight so yay!  Tomorrow I will make him his favorite meal: goulash.

1 comment:

  1. Love babylegs!!! They make diaper changes so much easier and keep Ari from scratching her legs. I keep meaning to make some too.

    ReplyDelete