Thursday, December 1, 2011

4 months+

Hello My Love, You are 4 months and 11 days old!  I don't think I documented your last milestone- rolling over for the first time, on November 14th.  And I caught it on video!!  Well, I caught the 2nd and 3rd time on video!  You were upstairs on the couch with Daddy and I and you rolled over from your front to your back.  Then you did it two more times on the couch.  I looked at Jeff and said "Does that count?!"  because the couch is a little slanted.  So we put you on the floor and you rolled over again!  Since then you've only rolled over twice but that is okay.  :)


Last week I got excited because you slept 8-9 hours for a couple days in a row, then you started waking up every 2-3 hours again- silly baby!  :)  Good thing I am not having to go to work on this kind of sleep schedule.  (Although I have been busy busy with the new rental house that Jeff and I bought.  Since he is out of town for work, Quinn and I are the sole property mangers and have been showing it to people several times a day, cleaning it, setting up utilities, etc.  NOT FUN!)

We had a great Thanksgiving in Springfield.  Quinn, you are so so loved by so many people.  At one point there were about 10+ relatives and 3 dogs sitting around you watching you kick and listening to you squeal.  You were VERY entertaining and loved the attention.




4 months old

At your 4 month appointment you weighed 12 lbs. and were 24 inches long.  
You jumped from the 15%tile to the 35%tile in weight and were in the 50%tile for length.  
Dr. Moylan said you are a healthy baby.
Looks like all that hard work at breastfeeding has paid off!

No comments:

Post a Comment