Wednesday, November 16, 2011

17 weeks

My beautiful baby girl, why don't you like to nap?  Some days you stay awake all day long !  We will figure it out I'm sure.  I am just so glad that you are sleeping at night.  Last night you slept 8 hours!  That's a record!  I hope you keep that up.

We've had a busy week and it's only Wednesday!  Monday you didn't want to nap so we took the dogs to the dog park and you slept in the wrap while I walked and the dogs played.  Tuesday we went to the zoo with Ms. Carrie and her boys.  It was a perfect day.  We had so much fun and the weather was gorgeous!  It was so great to get some "mommy play date time" and get out of the house for a while.  I can't believe how warm it still is in the middle of November!




I definitely think you are teething as you are drooling A TON.  But I don't mind, I think it's cute.  You don't seem to be bothered by it yet.  You are my little slobber monster.  :) 


Quinn, you are the cutest, sweetest baby girl.  I love you so much and thank God for you every day.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm dying over that drooling picture - she is so cute I can hardly stand it!

    ReplyDelete