Thursday, December 22, 2011

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth . . .

Well Quinn, you're half way there, you just got your two bottom teeth!  Yesterday we were at Great Grandma's house in St. Louis and she was tell me about how your Great Uncle Pat got teeth at 4 months old and I said, "well she is teething for sure but it will probably still be a while before any poke through."  And with that remark I felt your bottom gum line and discovered two pearly whites starting to poke through!  You got them right in time for your 5 months birthday, which was Tuesday (Dec. 20th).  I never noticed them because you always stick your tongue out over your gum line.  You are such a big girl!  It's exciting, but I do hope those top teeth take a long time to come in because I don't want you biting me anytime soon. 

Monday you met Liz, Great Gma and Gpa's dog.  You LOVED Liz.  You were cracking up and grabbing her hair and ears.  All your "Aunts" (actually first cousins once removed) were gathered around watching you.  We got some of it on video and then we watched it over and over.

I love you my sweet girl.  I am excited for your first Christmas in just a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment