Sunday, May 15, 2011

sick

Well, it's 1:30 am and I can't sleep.  I have a bad head cold and heartburn.  :(  I've never really had heartburn until these last couple months of pregnancy.  It sucks.  I also can't breath right now and my nose feels like it's on fire because it is so raw.  But, baby girl is awake with me and moving around.  :)  It's not her fault I have a cold.  While I'm complaining, I want to point out that it is the middle of May and I was wearing my coat, scarf, and gloves today!  What the heck is going on!!  I can't handle Missouri weather!

Good news is that we bought a crib today!  I found a great deal on cute, simple, modern looking crib:
I've had a couple of great pregnancy dreams lately.   One about going into labor and one about breast feeding.  I am very excited for both of these experiences.  I'm only 8 short weeks away but it still feels like I have plenty of time.  We still have a lot of do!  Jeff is going to sand down and paint the dresser, I need to finish the last illustration, and we need to sand and paint the window frames.  That is just the beginning of the list, but I am sure it will all get done.  Oh!  I forgot to write about our birthing class!  Maybe tomorrow I will write about that, but for now I will try to go back to sleep . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment