Tuesday, April 26, 2011

3D Sonogram

Friday we got our "double check" done.  Our 3D sonogram confirmed that it IS a GIRL!!  We are so excited!  It was amazing to see her little face and hands and feet.  Jeff quickly counted 10 fingers and 10 toes and felt better.  The pictures are kind of creepy but the video is amazing.  We can see her moving around, trying to suck her thumb, she even opened her eyes several times which the sonographer said was rare and really exciting.   Her head is down and her feet and hands were up at her face.  She is a little gymnast like her Aunt Paige!  We decided that she has my nose (the Brueggen nose!) and maybe some nose from her Grandma Kim as well.







Thursday I had a prenatal appointment and a dentist appointment.  My prenatal appointment was great.  I passed my glucose test.  At 7am I stuck that orange drink in the freezer as my friend Christina advised me and it was a delicious orange slushy.  My midwife said everything looked great.  I've gained 16 lbs, which is on track.  Now I start my every-two-weeks appointments.

The dentist appointment was fun because it was the first time they had seen me pregnant and they knew we had been trying.  I actually got pregnant shortly after my last dental appointment in Oct. and the dental assistant who cleans my teeth had also been trying to get pregnant.  In fact 6 months before we had talked about how we were both trying and then at the Oct. appointment we were both without child and frustrated.  But now we are both pregnant!  It was fun to see her and talk about it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment