Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Quit Playing Games with My Heart...

Yesterday we were able to hear the baby's heartbeat on our fetal doppler at home for the first time!  Last week I had my stomach all lubed up trying to find the heartbeat, not really knowing where to look, and so I couldn't ever find it.  But after the appointment on Monday I knew exactly where to put the thing.  So yesterday I tired it and found it right away, it was pumping away loud and clear.  I just laid there with tears in my eyes and listened.  It's amazing to remember that heartbeat is going on inside of me all of the time.  Then when Jeff got home from work we both listened to it together.  Pretty cool!

I've had some inquiries about the cost of such a device.  Below is a link to the fetal doppler I got off amazon.com.  It was only $23 and it works great!

Baby Sound Fetal Doppler

No comments:

Post a Comment