Thursday, November 18, 2010

6 Week Belly Shot & Telling Maria's Family

I am home sick from school, which is the only reason I have time to write.  So let me catch this blog up on the last week.  Last Friday morning, before work, I made Jeff take some baseline belly shots for me.  I want to remember being skinny and have proof that I did in fact have abs, just in case I never get them back. :)



                                                                     Me at 6 weeks!!

Then Friday evening we drove to St. Louis to visit my grandpa in the hospital for the weekend.  It was a trip of mixed emotions, seeing my grandpa so weak and frail and miserable, but also getting to tell my family the good news.  I was hoping that telling my grandpa that he was going to be a great-grandpa would cheer him up a little.  I hung up the onesie that I made for him in the hospital room.  It was fun to tell the family.  My sister cried, my brother got super excited and hugged me over and over again.  My dad was very excited to be a grandpa and started trying to figure out how to get a more reliable car so that he could make all those trips up to KC.  The rest of my family was thrilled of course.  My adorable grandma even told Grandpa's doctor all about it.  We told everyone to keep it on the down low since we haven't told Jeff's family yet.  I can't wait to tell them over Thanksgiving break!  It's so much better to do it in person.  It's only a few days away!  Here are some pictures of the onesies I made to announce the good news to my sis, bro, dad, and grandparents.







1 comment:

  1. You should email me these pics please! The ones with me in them and gmas pic!

    ReplyDelete