Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Love. You.

I am so in love.  Baby girl, you are growing and changing and becoming more of your own individual, independent little self every day.  You are walking, talking, being funny, being cuddly . . .

In just a few days you were able to walk across the room.  You've started saying "Hi baby" when we say it to you.  Yesterday, after we went to play with Jude, we practiced saying his name and you were saying it!  You are funny too; in the mornings we play on the bed for a few minutes and you will fall over and lay on the bed and then sit back up, get a big smile, and fall over again.  You love to make me smell your stinky feet and crack up when I say "P-U! Stinky feet!"

I wish I had the words to write how amazing it feels to be your momma.  I could have never imagined the love I have for you.  God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment