Wednesday, June 6, 2012

5 years of marriage

Last Saturday (June 2) was Jeff and my 5 year anniversary.  We had a great day!  Jeff made me breakfast ( first time ever) of bacon, eggs, and biscuits.  We ate and listened to Bing Crosby on the record player, it was very romantic.  He also got me beautiful flowers.  Then after Quinn's nap we had our first family trip to the KC zoo!  It was a great day with the animals, lots of activity.  On the way home Q fell asleep and Jeff and I got ice cream from Foo's.  My favorite part was watching Jeff be a Daddy.  At one point he said, "Let me push the stroller, it makes me feel like a Dad."  Awwww!  He also loves animals and it was incredibly sweet to hear him making comments about how cute a baby animals were and talking to Quinn about them.  I don't always get to see this side of Jeff so I really enjoyed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment