Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Milestone- stair climbing!

You climbed up the stairs today!  Just an hour ago you crawled to the stairs and climbed up two of them.  Thank goodness I was right there with you, and I even got it on video.  I did not help you, you did it all by yourself!  What a big girl!

Today we played in your tent and in your new baby pool!  Only we didn't fill it with water yet, we used it inside with blocks.  Right now you are napping and I just put some homemade "yogurt melts" in the freezer, so tomorrow we will see if you like them.  I love you sooooo much!  I am so happy that I get to stay home with you to see all your new developments, kiss away all your tears, see your smiling face when you wake from every nap, and cuddle with you every morning.


sharing with Mommy


Here she goes . . . !!!


This is the face I get to wake up to every morning!


These were from a couple weeks ago but I had to post them because she is so cute in her tutu!



No comments:

Post a Comment