Thursday, September 8, 2011

Loose Park- 7 weeks

Today started out rough, with a fussy baby.  I almost decided to just stay at home but decided that I was determined to get out of the house and go to the Jacob's Well playgroup.  After playgourp I got a cherry-lime cream slush from Sonic and took Quinn to Loose Park.  The weather was so perfect today and I just had to get outside with Quinny Bear.  I spread out a blanket under a tree in the middle of the park.  I changed her diaper and breast fed her (gold star for me!) and then she laid on my chest and we rested in the shade.  It was perfectly warm out with a cool breeze.  On the way back to the car I saw moms with their toddlers feeding the geese and it reminded me of all the fun things I get to do with Quinn as she grows.  But I don't want her to grow up too fast!  I can't believe that it's already been 7 weeks!  I am so excited to spend the rest of my life with my little girl.


Us at Loose Park!

  
Milestone last week:  first real smile and cooing!  
It is amazing to see her smile and hear her new and happy noises!




No comments:

Post a Comment